The music industry has significantly evolved these last decades and the publishing or recordings masters catalogues acquisition frenzy continues . More than a dozen funds are now specialised in the acquisition of music catalogues.
This is a competitive market.
It is timely to seriously envisage the sale of your catalogue and entrust a broker to enter the competitive race of potential buyers to ensure the best market value sale price; Catalogue Associates is the broker you need.
Our expertise, method and experience make us a key broker and adviser to owners of music rights catalogues.
Writers, publishers and master recordings owners entrust us with the entire process of the sale or purchase of music masters or publishing catalogues.
We provide the following services:
- Overview, audit and estimate of your catalogue of music master recordings and/or your publishing catalogues
- Advice on catalogue enhancement
- Sourcing of buyers or sellers
- Securing the sale & purchase
- Due diligence: vendor due diligence and acquisition due diligence
- Negotiating, drafting and closing of the sale & purchase.
We offer all above services on a commission basis only, you pay on the sale price payable upon deal closing: no flat fee no spent time-basis fee: you have nothing to lose and everything to win by entrusting us with your sale.